Thursday, April 29, 2010

Yesterday I met Matt Hollywood!

Yesterday I got to spend some time with Matt Hollywood! He came up to meet me and to see where we are holding our Magic Show in July. He was very nice... and tall too! He carried me around while we went over how the shows would run and told us all how fantastic this event is going to be. Matt had some great ideas too- it is going to be a great event! If you would like to see bits of his show you can see it on his website matthollywood.com and you won't be disapointed.
You can now buy tickets for my dinner shows on July 16th and 17th 2010- So get in fast before they are all gone! I would love to see you all there!

                  

1 comment:

  1. You have been a busy girl Dawn, I see you have mastered the blogging thing yay!! :)And meeting with the man himself, how EXCITING!!!
    Hope all is well, we have more mini posters for you when ever you want to pick them up.

    xoxoSamxoxo

    ReplyDelete