Thursday, June 9, 2011

HBOT, Days 13, 14, 15, 16 & 17

Phew, those last few sessions flew by. Sometimes there just aren't enough hours in the day!! Some days I cried.... Why do you have to get four 2 year old molars at the same time? It makes me miserable and I just don't want to do anything. Other days it was so good I went to sleep! It is so nice and warm in the chamber and I get cuddles for an hour. Just me and Mummy or me and Daddy.

I seem to have plateaued skill wise. I haven't noticed any new progressions. My eye sight is better than it used to be I think, I am still hungry all the time and the dirty nappies have dropped off slightly. There are still more than before I started this treatment though.

Most of the time I reach 100% oxygen saturation and my heart rate isn't as high as it used to be. I am more relaxed.

I only have 3 more sessions to go and then I will have a break for a while and decide what I am going to do next.

Me and Mummy getting in the chamber...

All settled now and watching tv

No comments:

Post a Comment