Tuesday, September 6, 2011

HBOT- Days 31, 32 & 33

I have had a good session and a bad session for my 31st and 32nd hour of HBOT. The first session I was happy... the second session I was cranky... and so it goes. Some days there are just some things I don't feel like doing!

Today was my 33rd hour, and I seem to have discovered a little something... Eyes are for looking.... I noticed today that there is a window in the hyperbaric chamber and that Daddy and Corey didn't leave. They were around my chamber just about the whole time! I could lean my head back and see Daddy and he would say BOO! I smiled at him and tapped my mouth, which is what I do when I am happy. I couldn't hear what he was saying but it was pretty clear through the glass! Funny Daddy! I kept looking for him from time to time to see if he was still there. Most of the time he was. Daddy even said that he could hear me talking to Mummy when we were depressurising. I have lots of new sounds I am making since I started HBOT that I need to practice!

We had a few other things to do at the shops while we were at Indooroopilly so we stopped in the food court to have some lunch. My goodness how could  anyone expect me to eat when there was so much going on around me! I couldn't help but look at everyone and everything! I hadn't really noticed anything before. No time for lunch for me while we were there!

For those of you that have read that I am having trouble sleeping you will never guess what... I had a bath, a big dinner and I am tucked in bed asleep with my sleep cd for company.... and it was only 8.30! Sssssshhh... I hope I can sleep right through the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment