Thursday, December 1, 2011

Getting back to HBOT

Well after a break from HBOT I am finally getting back to do my final 5 hours this year. This will bring me up to 40 hours, which is classed as a full block of hyperbaric oxygen treatment. So we are heading back to Hyperbaricworx tomorrow.

I have been getting a few muscle spasms lately and they really hurt me sometimes. I very rarely had these when I was having regular HBOT. So I am hoping that it is HBOT that will make a differnce.

This aside, I have still been progressing. My right hand is generally more relaxed than it has ever been. My balance and strength is improving and I am gaining weight. I still regularly see a dietician to monitor this and I have found that sustagen for kids has helped me put on more weight than I had been before adding this to my diet. I am currently 9.2 kgs and 84.5cm tall.

I also discovered something new and exciting the other week... It is called ice cream! I have never fed myself before - and I still haven't done it again yet. But as someone said to me we are coming into the right time of year to get lots of practice at it!!

video

No comments:

Post a Comment