Sunday, December 18, 2011

HBOT - Day 39

Fridays session I went into the chamber with Daddy, because Mummy has a sore ear and it is not a nice experience in the chamber if you are having ear problems. I still cried as we were pressurising, but not as much as I have been. Stuart stopped and released a bit of pressure as we were pressurising, before continuing. There was even a time where I got pretty comfy and laid right back for a nice warm cuddle with Daddy! He is good at those...

I am starting to become a bit more vocal and active at home now too. Today I was really bright and energetic and I am starting to squeel as I am enjoying myself. My most favourite thing is to bounce in my bouncer. I can do this myself by waving my left arm and kicking my legs. I have even mastered my jolly jumper! I used to just dangle but now I can kick up with my legs.

I can even open my mouth for a kiss now! It is so wonderful that now I can give out my own big slobbery kisses!

Mummy had forgotten how great HBOT was for me. My eyes seem to have so much more life in them today than I have had in a while - my initial HBOT spark never disappeared, but you can really tell something is changing again somehow.

AND I have even been sleeping better! I am up again on the odd occasion for a snack (a big one!) at 3am... But this can only be a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment