Thursday, May 19, 2011

HBOT - Day 9

Everyday before I go in the chamber I have my blood pressure, heart rate and oxygen saturation levels taken. I don't sit still long enough for them to get the readings before  I am treated, I wriggle too much and sometimes my toes are too cold to get a saturation reading. The reading will work pretty well when I am relaxed and have warm feet when I am done. The HBOT works well to get my circulation flowing, transporting all that wonderful oxygen through my system and that is what makes my toes warm for the reading. I don't sit under blankets or anything :)

Today when I was getting in all I wanted was a cuddle and a drink of milk. It was such a hassel to put my seal and hood on! When we were all settled and pressurised and my oxygen was flowing through, I started to tap around the inside of the bubble with the palm of my right hand. I did this alot today and I didn't cry one bit while I was in there, so the hour went really quickly. In no time it was time to hop out. I didn't have much to say about this session. I was pretty quiet.

Daddy and Corey came today, so I will have lots of new pictures to show you all, and tomorrow I will start to make a video of a treatment for you all to see!

Getting my blood pressure reading done.... I didn't give it to them though!


 This is the little deivice that takes my heart rate and oxygen saturation levels.
 If you are an adult they put it on your finger.


No comments:

Post a Comment