Friday, February 8, 2013

TheraSuit Australia - Day Twenty!

This is the start of my twentyith session. My 40th session ever of TheraSuit Therapy

Nico got me ready to do my daily exercises.

And I used my big muscles to push down hard!

I worked on pushing my bottom up and off the bed

And then used the same muscles again in a different exerccise off the end of the table.

The ball exercises are helping me work on strengthening my neck muscles
 
Which will help me to be able to lift my head in four point when I am crawling.
 

Spinning in the chair is a little bit scary, because I get dizzy.

But look at these eyes!!! Eyes open and I am LOOKING at where I am walking. These moments are still only fleeting, but I am starting to put everything together very slowly.


No comments:

Post a Comment