Thursday, August 18, 2011

HBOT - Day 25

Today was such a busy day! HBOT was my third therapy this morning!

I didn't really have any trouble today and I seem to be getting back to my old HBOT self. I tap around inside my hood that I wear. I am exploring with my tapping further than I ever have before. I used to only tap in front or to the left side, now I nearly tap all over even on the top. My hood  is like a little bubble that seals around my belly and my 100% oxygen comes in through tubes. It means that I don't have to wear a mask. Half way through I went to sleep and Mummy had to wake me up to take my hood off. I had a good talk with Mummy when we were depressurising, (this is Mummy's favourite part!) after all there is lots to say after being in there a whole hour!

I have dark circles under my eyes too. I think this is the easiest way to see if HBOT is working.

No comments:

Post a Comment