Tuesday, January 29, 2013

TheraSuit Australia - Day Sixteen

Warm up and stretch... My foot is looking pretty good!

It's time to use it for practicing steps and growing muscles.

I am working so very, very hard!

Everything I do with Nico uses every single  ounce of energy. Everything I have, I give.

The exercises I have been working on are used to help me progress to the next one. I have built up my muscles pushing down, now it is time to use them to help me to lift up.

Using all my might to push with my arms and to use my abdominal muscles to sit up. I am going to have a little six pack when I am finished this next three weeks.

This is the way Nico would like me to sit all the time - putting weight on my arms. If I lean too far back, I need to use my triceps and core muscles to push myself forward. It will make me exercise on my own. I am much more alert now too. I am not sure if this is because of all the stimulation I am receiving, but I was looking around everywhere while I was sitting here.

I did some ball work today too. Using my muscles to hold my chest and head up off the ball. This will help to strengthen my neck muscles and make it easier to hold my head up.


I need those neck musces to help hold my head up when I crawl
 

This is a new execise for today and it just about blew Mummy away! I am moving my own legs forward in a crawling motion!!!

 All this exercise in the spider is teaching me how to take a step

One foot...

And then the other... and that is me taking steps - all on my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment