Friday, April 20, 2012

America Day 16 - TheraSuit Session 14

Chris is working me hard with these new exercises!

I am starting to get better at them too! This is all me. I did have some help to stablise, but I could mantain it for a bit today - with out arm splints!


I am learning to stand on my own two feet too! No splints in sight! It takes some big muscles to stand tall.
My balance is getting better too. Chris is holding me fairly low on my legs. The rest is me!


This one was hard and I didn't like it at all. Holding myself up while standing up with nothing to help my legs was lots of work!

Before we went home we went for a ride. It was a beautiful day and it was so much fun to peadle! Chris said it was me peadling a bit, because the bike kept moving when really it should have stopped if I wasn't trying.



No comments:

Post a Comment