Saturday, April 7, 2012

America Day 5 - HBOT Session 9

This afternoon we went to another Oxford Hyperbaric Treatment Centre a little further south in a place called South Lyon. There was no Session available this afternoon in Troy, so we drove 45 mins (with a couple of wrong turns thrown in for good meeasure!) to their other facility.

I went in with Mummy, and gosh, I was on the move! It is definately the  most active I have been in a Hyperbaric Chamber! I barely sit still! I rolled all over the chamber - nearly from top to bottom, and I spent a lot of time sitting up. I enjoyed it so much I waved my arm and rocked backwards and forwards so much I made the bed inside roll and clunk from end to end.

It was a nice way to finish the day. I had a big sleep in the car on the way home!

In with Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment