Saturday, April 28, 2012

America Day 21 - Kaufman Center Session 8



I did some good sitting on this swing today, and some good holding on too.

The reverberating microphone made me realise that sound was coming out of my mouth. It did make me stop suddenly the first time I heard a sound come back at me.

Mummy couldn't believe I ate all this. This mix was mango, carrot and apple puree - it didn't taste bad, BUT it was FROZEN! I have only ever tolerated eating something that was frozen once, so this is a big step for me. Jessica suggested starting all my meals with a little bit of something frozen to make me really aware of my mouth.

This is me crunching a vege tube between my teeth. Just another sensation and another texture so I can get the idea of biting and chewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment