Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Kaufman Center - Day 5

 Hello! Time to start by waking up my vestibular system. This is what will help me be able to process all the new information Jess is going to give me today. Swinging is a nice way to start. Look how straight and tall I am sitting! My eyes are open too. I am starting to really listen to what is being said to me.

 I am starting to bite on all sorts of different textures now. Jessica has been trying me on some different foods.

 I gobbled up some yoghurt and cereal and then had a go on some apple, celery, carrot and waffle. I didn't try the fish stick at the back.

 The headphones play some music that helps my vestibular system too. I love the headphones and the Z-Vibe in the swing. I could sit here all day.

Jessica was blowing bubbles so I could pop them with my lips. She has said that my lip control is so much better than it was a year ago when I saw her last

No comments:

Post a Comment