Thursday, September 19, 2013

Kaufman Center - Day 7

 Hello vesitbular system! Time to get started by swinging. 

 Then it is time for some yoghurt. I am working on taking the food off the spoon myself and on the odd occasion now, I try to put it in my mouth on my own as well!

 Jessica  is clapping me because today I took a chunk of banana, chewed it up and swallowed it. She saw me switch the banana through my teeth with my tongue. She was wrapped!!
 This cup is pretty cool. It has a one way straw which means that the water won't slip back down the tube and I don't need to suck so hard to get it to my mouth.

We did the tiniest little bit of ice play as well. This little ice stick us run around my lips and mouth and I try to get it in there. My tongue chases it around and my lips move in different ways too.

No comments:

Post a Comment